LA GOMERA INSPIRATION

Helloooooo,
Hamburg is rainy as never before and I was scrolling through my pics of my last holiday. I went to La Gomera, an Canary Island near to popular Tenerife and it was fantastic! I wanna give you some inspiration and share some of my favourite pictures with you :)

LA GOMERA:

A small island, part of the Canaries and situated in the Atlantic Ocean- a place where hippies once lived, where mangos and lots of bananas grow, where nature dominates everything. I fall in love with this island, where magic happens, where palm trees are moving in the air, where the sun is shining day by day and where you feel the beautiful black sand under your feet. 

TRAVELING:

I´m someone who loooves flying so much! Being at the airport with the knowledge that you´ll be in a different country a few hours later is the best feeling I swear.. exploring a new place makes me unbelievable happy and lucky. 
I´m thankful for all those experiences that I had in my life and that made me richer, for all those places I saw and enjoyed, for all new people I met, for all wonderful fruits I could eat... thank you.

I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could. -Evel Knievel














Find me under the palms.

Kommentare

  1. Hach wie schöööön!! Hehe nach La Gomera müssen wir wohl auch nochmal zusammen Cutie:)
    Alina // SEVENTYEIGHT

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi danke!! Natürlich, steht schon auf unserer Travellist:) !

      Löschen
  2. Wow, habe gerade deinen Blog entdeckt und ich hab mich sofort in deine Fotos verliebt. Richtig schöne Eindrücke.
    Lg.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, awwwww vielen vielen Dank dir!! Ich freue mich seeehr, dass dir mein Blog gefällt:)

      Löschen
  3. Ohh, das sind so tolle Eindrücke :) Die Bilder machen gleich wieder richtig Lust auf Sommer - aber da muss ich mich jetzt wohl wieder bis nächstes Jahr gedulden...
    Liebe Grüße,
    Svenja von svenjasparkling.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank Svenja! Es freut mich, dass dir die Bilder gefallen... ich liiiebe Sommer aber finde den Herbst auch suuuper schön:)
      Hab noch einen schönen Tag:)

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts